Friday, July 17, 2009

Pics of the move

So I finally got my camera back today but unfortunately I won't be able to take any pics until Aug 6th when all of my stuff comes out of storage. My camera is dead and I didn't keep out the charger for the battery. I didn't plan well for this move. I didn't leave out the charger for the camera nor my ipod. I'm not sure what I was thinking. Oh well, here are the pics I have...

the packing company...
the packing material

the truck with all its packing material

one of the packers stuck in the kitchen for hours loading boxes

beginning of the study packing(they would wrap up pencils and pens in paper and load it into a box)

Our name on all the boxes - CP = company pack

the bedroom with all its boxes - yes they packed all of my clothes

the empty kitchen

the wall of boxes - this is just the kitchen stuff

the living room with its boxes, there was another wall of boxes as well...

the study all done

Great packers but can't spell very well -Bouns = Bonus and fraglie = fragile

The loaders - Stevens vans lines, our stuff was piled from floor to ceiling.

our garage during the load.

the couch that had so many problems going up the stairs came down without any problems.

Greg's friends uner the grill...frog and black widow spider

These are the last pictures that I have for now. Hope you guys enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment