Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oklahoma trip

I can't figure out this blog thing today... the story is at the bottom and the pics are in reverse. So Sorry!

Pepaw dancing with Aunt yoyo

The mother of the groom - Greg's aunt Jean and the groom Stephen

Jenny and Stephen


Grega and his Uncle Steve



Memaw and Pepaw

A mashed potato bar that looks like a sundae, i guess this is what they do in Oklahoma


Greg and I



Amanda looking on as her brother ties the knot ( she is the bottom left)



The happy couple Kellie and Stephen


Father Tom married them (he also married Greg and I)


waiting for the bride (amanda is top right)


Aunt Jean walking down the aisle

Kellie about to walk down the aisle and Stephen waiting



Greg and I at the wedding


The wedding site and a beautiful sunset


Just beautiful


so sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Just to update you guys what we have been up to. In October, we flew out to Greg's cousins wedding in Broken Arrow Oklahoma. It was the weekend before my boards so it was a very very quick trip. We flew out on a thurday night, went to the wedding on Friday night and flew out at 6 am on Sat morning. Wow! what a whirlwind. I was great to see all of Greg's family there. We had a blast! here are some pics from the wedding.
Greg and his sis - Jenny
greg playing with his cousin's sunglasses (amanda)

No comments:

Post a Comment