Greg and I have now spoiled Macgruber into taking naps on the couch. He can't jump up on the couch so we actually have to put him up there.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Macgruber pics
I though I would share some Macgruber pics. I forget that some of you are not on facebook and I should post my pics on the blog. Enjoy...
Macgruber watching football.
Macgruber trying to get me to play with him while I am on the laptop (he has a squeaker in his mouth from a toy)
Greg and I have now spoiled Macgruber into taking naps on the couch. He can't jump up on the couch so we actually have to put him up there.
Greg and I have now spoiled Macgruber into taking naps on the couch. He can't jump up on the couch so we actually have to put him up there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment