Saturday, January 2, 2010

the end of a decade and the start of a new one

Okay so what we have all been waiting for, pics of my new car. This was my christmas present from Greg. We have been trying to get this car for 4 months. Needless to say, it is in high demand and Greg and I were trying to get the right price. I call it my "mommy" car ( and no I am not pregnant). It is a 2010 Toyota Highlander. It has everything I wanted in a car and then some. I retired my old Toyota 4-Runner after 11.5 yrs and got the highlander. I plan on driving it for a decade as well.


Silver and limited (I only wanted grey, black, silver, white or red) Silver is what I got.

Such a beauty...

Ash leather interior with heated seats. Sunroof, buttons on the steering wheel. Bluetooth capability... when people call their voices come through the speakers.



This console is huge. I sometimes feel like I am driving a boat. This is supposed to be smaller than the 4-runner (new style) but I think it is bigger than my old 4-runner. It rides very smooth.

The back seat is very spacious. It also has a third row that folds up and down very easily. This way no one will ever have to sit in the back of the trunk (which was either my sister or I or both)

So here it is, my pride and joy (of course after my husband and MacGruber). Greg drove it back from SC on Thurs Dec 31st b/c I had to come back early and work. I had never seen my actual car before Greg brought it back to VA. I am very pleased and hopefully it will last as long as the 4-runner. Thanks Greg!!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment